Check out the Waschau Girl's

Thanks for coming to check us out. We hope that you will find this to be an easy way to keep up on our current events. We would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at: waschau@sbcglobal.net

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Comment of the day

Brandi was in our bathroom playing with my make up, something I definately encourage (NOT!). She picked up my brow brush, which is made of wood, nice brush from Bobbi Brown, anyway...she asked me what it was, I told her and explained what it does for me. Her response: Oh, I thought it was a tongue depressor. HUH? Our daughters have not been to the doctor in over a year, how in the world would she know what one of those are? Is it possible signs of her future occupation are beginning to show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home