Check out the Waschau Girl's

Thanks for coming to check us out. We hope that you will find this to be an easy way to keep up on our current events. We would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at: waschau@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WHAT, Our daughter can read?

Last night we were walking across the parking lot to dance class. I carrying Brooke and Rick carrying Brandi, so not to get their ballerina slippers scummy. I heard Brooke saying something, something that made total sense to me but I was not really paying attention at first. I figured she saw something in the window of the dance place. All of a sudden she got my attention and I noticed she was pointing and saying...Raiders Raiders...huh? RAIDERS? Then I saw it, I followed the direction her little finger was pointing to and saw it. I was astonished to see a large Raider emblem pasted to the rear window of a truck parked near by. What, my daughter can read? Needless to say, Rick is EXTREMELY proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home