Check out the Waschau Girl's

Thanks for coming to check us out. We hope that you will find this to be an easy way to keep up on our current events. We would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at: waschau@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Potty Trained?


I went away for 2 weeks to New Jersey for work.....HATED IT! However, upon my return, Brooke & Brandi were supposidly potty trained (at least that is what Daddy kept telling me). I was in complete disbelief. I mean, come on, what kid is literally potty trained in a matter of a week or so? Yeah, proved me wrong. Since I've been home, both girls have been in real undies, the real cotton kind with Dora, My Little Pony or numerous Princess' on them without a single accident! Not once! Was it Grammie & Grampie Waschau's magic? Was it that they have been asking to go to big girls school, but I've been telling them they only take kid's that are potty trained? I dunno, maybe both. We're going to visit a pre school Monday. WOW, I am amazed and grateful. I thought it would be hard reminding them, not at all, so much easier than changing diapers. Love my little smarties.

p.s. this picture was taken by an up and coming photographer...what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home