Pajama girls
The girls have been doing great. Just growing into little ladies. One thing though, they love to wear their pajama's, all day long. Brandi loves night gowns and Brooke footed ones. We come home from school, they run upstairs to change. What gives?Here is one of the latest, enjoying a beautiful day (just a few more of these left before winter is here). Poor Daddy, hard at work in the background.
Latest conversations: I am driving the girls to school this week and it was a really windy day. The girls noticed all of the leaf's were falling off the trees and covering the ground. They carried on their own conversation on the ride. Brooke: it is really beginning to look Halloween; Brandi: oh yes, and it looks like fall is here too; Brooke: I know, look at all of the leaf's on the ground; Mommy: how do you guys know about seasons? How do you know what Fall is? Brooke & Brandi: Max and Ruby (one of their favorite tv shows).




1 Comments:
Wow I can't get Brendan in his PJ's... What is worse!?
Post a Comment
<< Home