Check out the Waschau Girl's

Thanks for coming to check us out. We hope that you will find this to be an easy way to keep up on our current events. We would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at: waschau@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snow Angels


Brooke & Brandi have not been to the snow yet. They've been begging us to take them so they can make snow angels. Instead they, along with their cousin Cole were allowed to make their own snow on Christmas Eve....they had a ball making snow angels. Sorry Aunt and Uncle :o)

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger The G Family said...

Wow that's a pretty nice aunt and uncle...I think I'm a little too uptight to let that happen in my house. I think I need to let loose a little because it sure looks like fun (to do but not to clean up) Haaaa...

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either that our their Aunt and Uncle's cognitive abilites were not at their peak. The 3 (minus A) were having way to much fun to deny them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home