Check out the Waschau Girl's

Thanks for coming to check us out. We hope that you will find this to be an easy way to keep up on our current events. We would love to hear from you, please e-mail us at: waschau@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Comment of the day

So, the girls and I were driving home from school/work today, having our daily catch up conversation, how was school? Did you have a good time? Did you play nice? What did you have for lunch? Did you have a good nap? I decided to tell the girls about a long long time ago, when they were really little, they would wake up every three hours, crying because they were hungry, every three hours Daddy and I would get up and feed our crying little babies their bottles. Out of no where Brandi replies... I do not want to think about it Mommy! I had to ask her to repeat it, just to make sure I heard her correctly. YEP, I heard her loud and clear. Oh Brandi, Mommy knows EXACTLY how you feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home